Mittwoch, September 24, 2008

Cannes

So today it was getting a bit nicer. Went down to Cannes and it really got very warm.
Saw a guy building interessting sandbuildings on the beach.


Went down the "Rue d´Antibes" with all it´s nice little shops.


I always love to walk along the Rue d´Antibes , I have some memories, me going shopping with my grandparents here. You must know, when I was a kid they didn´t have really nice clothes for children. So each year I went here with my grandparents they bought me a new pair of golden sandalletes that you could never ever get in Germany at this time. I was quite proud and thankful of having them!

Got a bit sad about thinking that most of my family has passed away and that I had spent the most happiest time of my childhood and teenage days here. But then again I think one must be thankfull of all the memories.

Afterwards I drove back and took the way around the "Cap" which is always nice at this time of year. Coming back to Biot the sun also appeared here. So I went down to our pool but unfortunately it started to rain after 20 minutes. I went up to the bedroom reading and then falling asleep. Now everyone in the house is gone. Even Balou. Hope he is out with the caretakers. Cooked myself a meal, had a phonecall with one of my dearest friends and then - bed.



Keine Kommentare: