Sonntag, September 21, 2008

BACK IN FRANCE

So it has been nearly 8 months since I have been in Biot. Haven´t had a vacation since then and I am feeling kind of exhausted.

It was quite a difficult year till now. I had a big operation and worked very hard in my various jobs. The last five weeks I didn´t even had a weekend off.

I arrived yesterday late afternoon and unfortunately it´s pooring. We had a big thunderstorm last night. I stayed in bed till 10:00 am had a cup of coffee and a swim in the pool when it stopped raining. In the afternoon I took a walk to the village of Biot buying some groceries and afterwards I took a long nap. Now I am sitting at the openfireplace reading and watching TV.

The weatherforecast announced that it will get better on tuesday. So lets hope for the best.

I am all here by myself except the caretakers and the dog Balou. He actually is my only company. Later this week I will meet some friends that are happen to be here and of course my dear friend Kathy who lives in Monte Carlo.
I will post more pictures when the weather gets nicer.

Keine Kommentare: