Donnerstag, Januar 03, 2008

Christmas Holidays in Switzerland

December 21 st my aunt Barbara and I went to Austria first for the funeral of our uncle who had died in the age of 90 years. After that we drove to Switzerland. It was a real long drive that day for me. About 7 ½ hours.

The weather and the snow in Silvaplana –St. Moritz are excellent and we had a wonderful Christmas eve and a good time with all our friends that came here for the holidays. On Boxing Day my friend Claudia from Michelstadt came to the Engadine valley for a few days.
We had a wonderful time together and a real nice New Years Eve at the Bellavista Hotel in Surlej – Silvaplana http://www.bellavista.ch/ .

2 nd of January I went outside with my cousins little boy Beppi 31/2 years old. He was very busy with collecting all the fireworks from the night before. Now I am babysitting and writing my blog while he is taking his afternoon nap.


Took a helicopter ride which was fabulous. Flew over the Piz Palü and many other famous mountains.


Berninagrat - Piz Bernina




View from our window on the last day / evening of 2007 to lake Silvaplana direction Sils Maria



First day 2008. I wish everybody a happy and great New Year.

Keine Kommentare: