Dienstag, Dezember 20, 2011

Back in Switzerland

So, here I am back again in Surlej  for Christmas and New Years - my favorite time of the year. Barbara and I arrived on Sunday, December 18th. Finally we got some snow here and today it is snowing the hole day. Went for a walk with Mischa the dog of our neighbour.

Icicles on the way to Sils Maria
View to the Silvaplana lake
Mischa
 Icebar at Hotel Bellavista in Surlej
Champagne!
In the afternoon we started to decorate the Christmas tree.
 Later we met our friend and neighbour Marika and went to the restaurant Thailando in the Hotel Albana in Silvaplana. It was excellent and delicious. The service was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. I guess we will go there more often in the next two weeks.
Jummy - not bad for an appetizer!!
Main course - red and green Thai curry
Dessert :)))
Potpurri of Ice Cream
 Choice of our best 10 ice creams – in very very small sizes

The rest of the family will be arriving on Friday. I wish you all very happy holidays and I might post some more while I am here.

Keine Kommentare: