Sonntag, Mai 29, 2011

Back in Biot II

So after going back to Munich for 5 days I returned to the South of France last Friday. On my way to France I had a stopover in Alto Adige at Ida´s place. It is a very nice guesthouse I can recommend and not far from Meran.

 Wonderful view to the valley "Passeiertal"
 Stayed the night there.
 Next day I drove down to Biot / South of France and stayed at the Bastide. Took Balou for a walk and met my friends Ingrid and Mairéad at the piazza.
 Balou getting quite excited because he had just has seen a cat!
 Next day I moved to Mas Lylian  in the same street as the Bastide and then I picked up my friend Wessi from Nice airport.
 Rooms at Mas Lylian
 Then all my other friends finally arrived. Here is Annelie and Wessi enjoying some Rosé wine.
 Michael having his first beer after a long drive!
 On Sunday we relaxed at the pool and walked to the village of Biot in the late afternoon.
 Chat noir!
 Met the little doggy from the owner of the magazine shop.
Some of the waiters of Cafe de la Poste putting away the chairs after closing time.
Tomorrow my cousin Susanne will arrive. Then the whole bunch is together.

Keine Kommentare: